Friday, April 29, 2011

My treadmill desk

Lauren on her treadmill deskI have been thinking about getting on a treadmill desk, since I Lauren (aka Turbo exterior on WickedFire) on you do affiliate work on a treadmill desk for output 7 FeedFront magazineinterviewed a few years ago.

I liked the idea of my time to improve, by work and on days when I both not in fit exercise. But I have not the place for a treadmill.

Sent before recently, affiliate, Tricia Meyer on her blog to build of a treadmill desk.

The idea of a treadmill desk was again interesting, and I recently moved to one with a job, who worked for a treadmill.

So, I went out and got a 9.23 Precor treadmill and set out to find a plant, a keyboard or laptop.

Treadmill dog

I tweeted questions what people have been with help and have some help from Morgan Thomas EDK innovations, when he told me how he used the Lapdawg.

Morgan Thomas

I took a Lapdawg for me, and it fits nice and robust. But it is too low for me, and I cant seem to, it set up any higher.

My Lapdawg

Nevertheless, I was able to 3 MPH to work, but it does of bent at the go not so comfortable.

On the next solution. If you my ongoing saga to find and use the right treadmill desk are interested in are, check out fatshawn.com.


View the original article here

No comments: