Friday, April 15, 2011

Affiliate Summit is the top Internet Conference

I was chatting with Marc Ostrofsky, author of the forthcoming book, you click the get rich on have, at the Austin Internet marketing party, and he gave me an advance (thanks Marc!).

When I was by the book of pager, I came across his list of the top 25 Internet conferences on page 222 of the book.

And I was happily surprised to see, Affiliate Summit and in the 1st.
Our goal is Affiliate Summit of the best return on investment of each event in the schedule for our affiliates make, and we are always harsh criticism, to listen to suggestions, and everything else.
Contact us at any time - is our contact form to the whole team of Affiliate Summit. So many changes over the years, as I run such as the current version of our name tags, the Newcomer program, our method of the session of Q & Aand the first timer sessions , have been from your feedback.
Tell us what you want to keep, and we will do our best to give it to you.
Get rich click comes on 2 may - stay tuned for a review of the book from me.

View the original article here

No comments: