Wednesday, April 27, 2011

# Code bytes: conversations with Internet entrepreneur

I was recently interviewed for a book titled "# code bytes: conversations with Internet entrepreneur" by Donny gamble, Jr., and Tommie powers and I found the final result of the project, which will see a quick and interesting.

Code BytesThe book contains 63 interviews with Internet entrepreneurs, and it includes the most common mistakes of them items to help your business growth, and resources.

Chris Brogan are surveyed, Rand Fishkin, Jim Kukral, James Martell, Neil Patel, Chris Pirillo, Jeremy Schoemaker, Liz Strauss, Aaron Wall and Missy ward.

I always thought I enjoy getting a look in the back story of people kind of know or know, and this compilation provides for me.

Plus, I think this is the first book I've read that had a QR code on the cover. Advantages for it.

Code bytes is available in two ClickBank digital format and as a physical book from Amazon.


View the original article here

No comments: