Thursday, July 7, 2011

Looking for a Ruby/Python developer

Hey guys, I have a new project scope & I search to take partners with a designer/developer, things to the next level. My goal is a team create the a constant stream of affiliate sites, which provide a meaning for people & share the profits.

I'm the kind of person on the partner with:

Experience in building Web applications with a focus on user ExperienceAt at least 2 years with Ruby/PythonXHTML & CSS experience is a MustJQuery KnowledgeData mining & MysqlExperience in the user interface design

So, if you are interested in, potentially engage you are get in touch. Please note that position it will take in equity in the business will not be paid this a full time.

Instead of the word for how good you are I would like to purchase from Kagi, a short test, submit would I you to create a quick skeleton site that performs the following:

Has a search box with, a user can enter a URL (i.e. www.earnersblog.com)When meets a users I would like you to create a page to the URL in the format (I want you http://www.yoursite.com/www.earnersblog.com)On, the page to make a screenshot of my site)), the meta description & show last 5 posts below (not from RSS analysis).If you can make this style & it look pretty and earn the points also :) then write me an E-mail to Stuart [at] earnersblog.com or leave a comment in this Beitrag.Ich the system with a different URL will verify that it works on test.

If you top can do other than that in a different language give Ruby/Python it a shot, I will not exclude other coding languages.

Cheers of guys & good luck!


Email Marketing $19/Month!

View the original article here

No comments: