Thursday, June 23, 2011

Facebook-webinars

We have a number of webinars to Affiliate Summit East 2011 in advance was executed, and so far we used GoToWebinar.

But I started hearing about FB Webinars over the last few weeks, in which webinars are broadcast directly into Facebook.

FB Webinars

Last Tuesday, Scott Boulch, the FB webinars, was on the occasion of the Internet-marketing party Meetup in Austin, and I have over what he did chat with him.

I was converted.

Scott Boulch

Be in Facebook, where practically everyone already has an account, makes a lot of sense, if you try to reach an audience. And the monthly cost is the same as I pay for GoToWebinar.

I love the idea of FB webinars and plan to bring the future participants Summit webinars on Facebook.


View the original article here

No comments: