Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SurfShelf doesn't work for my treadmill desk

My treadmill desk, for the cooperation and getting some exercise at the same time, is a work in progress, and I have only one piece to make it perfect.

I have a TV at the to do wall, and a computer with WiFi connected things, but I can't seem to make the right desk solution, to find everything ergonomic and comfortable.

Treadmill desk with SurfShelf

I tried a Lapdawg, but I was not happy at the height of the it - too much crouching down.

So I have a SurfShelf - perfect height am when I am using a laptop, but I want to use a laptop, when I was on the treadmill.

Sweat and General rudeness have no place on my laptop, and I would like to shed not have some water on you be freaked out.

I want to use a wireless keyboard and mouse with my computer, but this is done not with the SurfShelf. There is simply no place for everything.

Maybe I only need to customize a desktop on the treadmill or have it out of the ground. I'll share all the information of the stuff I use, if this all worked out.

P.S. no need to me to say it is better, outside exercise - I run, walk or bike outside, if it is nice. Otherwise, I'm going to the gym. The treadmill desk is for those days when I don't have time for my work and my training.


View the original article here

No comments: