Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Affiliate help page needs SEO tough love

I am in the process of creating a site extra money answer called, the step for step guide to the people new affiliate marketing a website always started promoting it, and then money earn allows with the website.

I would like to help as many people as possible with the website, I can tweak the better, the more I can to spread the word.

I am regularly churning out the content, and it is on the thesis theme in WordPress with a custom skin built. But I need help in SEO.

This is where Chris Pearson, Derek Halpern and Rae Hoffman hopefully in come, because they are a free webinar, where go they live SEO site reviews on May 17, 2010 at 12:00 am perform Eastern.

Come on, y ' all-you help them help me!

You can log on to see the http://diythemes.com/thesis/webinars/seo-site-clinic/ to the webinar.


View the original article here

No comments: