Saturday, May 28, 2011

Make a full time income with affiliate marketing

Q: Shawn, I have affiliate marketing attempted for 3 years and have from 1 ClickBank sales and my AdWords account just got shut down for the direct link. Affiliate marketing is something that I have a full time income can do? If so, you would care advice, to share how so? I'm not used to not succeed, and I will sometimes not recommended. Thank you in advance.

Shawn CollinsA: from the outset to understand one important thing about affiliate marketing is that it takes a lot of hard work and patience.

I think you had the patience to be there for three years but the success has yet come not for you.

Without looking, I can not tell your website, what can be wrong with it, but I have covers I set up a partner Web site a free resource that take the steps.

The site is extra money response, and I write it in book form with chapters and sections divided by the different things that you need to do, create a partner site.

It ranges from determining a topic to cover, over a domain and hosting, driving of traffic and test affiliate map.

You can hopefully set this on the right track. Given the fact that the current site has drawn up scrapping not, you are probably best it and start from scratch.

Video: makes a full time income with affiliate marketing


View the original article here

No comments: