Monday, May 23, 2011

Promoting an affiliate program

Q: I am a businessman and I'm gonna start my website soon. I have two questions first of all how do I my name is, so that affiliates can me, promote, and I use my built in affiliate program websites can or must I use a program like Commission Junction?

Shawn CollinsA: there are a number of ways and to promote your affiliate program.

A quick, easy and cost-effective efficient method is the use of Google AdWords. Only bid on terms in connection with your offering with the words "Affiliate program" and an advertisement pitching your affiliate program to write.

Many people find relevant affiliate programs with searching on Google.

Imagine a handful of variations which map to test, what work the best.

Another tactic is, active in the affiliate marketing community blogs (useful things - not only for a link to drop) comment and get Affiliate marketing forums.

Set up is available as a resource without looking for something in return. This kind of assistance serves as a subtle indicator for your affiliate program.

Also you should a presence on affiliate marketing conferenceshave.

Phone, IN IM and e-Mail only takes relations so far - it is a completely different situation in person, where you work out special arrangements with major artists, get their candid feedback and learn to do some new and better ways you can do.

As far as your other questions, if I understand you correctly are you questions whether you can run your affiliate program software rather than Commission Junction or other affiliate network?

While the option is out there, to use software, I suggest very that you run your affiliate program over a network.

I am personally, as a partner, much more likely to promote a business in an affiliate network. It's something of laziness/efficiency, because I want to have not hundreds of applications.

I'd rather have a handful of accounts manage my affiliate reporting and other associated tasks.

You can build a decent affiliate program outside of the networks may, but it will be much more work.

Video: promoting an affiliate program


View the original article here

No comments: