Monday, August 1, 2011

If your affiliate business Sucks - read this!

If the lack of success in your business affiliate you readers of nuts and ensure that you want to remove your hair off, read on!

It is one of the best articles I read in some time. He pointed out SO much of tricks that make many affiliated companies. I hope the author will be implemented with citing me extracts more than I would normally. But there are so many great comments! However, you really need to read everything to obtain the greatest benefits!

Closed Indefinitely…Because I was wrong, and I intend to stop adding junk on the Web

…Suffice saying that I miss from my mind blogs site niche questionable practices, content writing for the search engines and of strengthening the dubious links - you know any artificial what we do we believe that our sites Web is an asset to the web. There is really only so I can take before I bash my head against my monitor of pure boredom and frustration that I fooled myself (and my readers) in the belief that I build a "business".

2 Years I blog on the quasi-SEO (or what I thought to be SEO), build niche websites, turning Web sites, etc. I have used several tools to help build unwanted links artificial, low quality, spammy, and I spent much time waiting to be classified - welcome of course. Finally, I got what I wanted to (read: classification), but this is not sustainable and it is the mind-numbing and certainly not what I was passionate to make since I wanted to just get in, get classified, paid and then exit.

Affiliate marketing is not dead. Promotion products for someone else instead of creating your own is still very lucrative, but does not expect the results of the impasse "marketing" tactical and then whining when you don't get rich in the proverbial six months that "gurus" tell you expect.

7 reasons for which the best that you keep your work day:

-Your Web site is not really a problem or provide a solution because you think it is the work of the Adsense ads.

-You do not know where your audience is online - and you do not intend to find is because the traffic from Google search long tail is all your Web site needs to survive.

-You believe that SEO means HubPages, Squidoo, Ezine Articles, memoirs of mass press release news and links to forum profile.

-The WSO latest that you purchased, said you exactly what you need to do to make money online.

-If Google disappeared, you would know how to get traffic because you cover all the your bets on the net of traffic you receive from your Web 70 sites.

-You believe that you deserve to be ranked number one in search engine results because you have 5,000 + links your competitors have less than 100.

-Your marketing online write content strategy + automate backlinks + more outsource linkwheels content + automate more backlinks to the said linkwheels + repeat 4 times and then start a new Web site.

If you suffer from these ideologies, these articles can help you: essential # 1, unavoidable # 2 and unavoidable # 3.

…If you plan on your outlook or business model change after reading this, then begin to update your CV and motivation letter. It's a pill hard to swallow, but Mr. Panda Update joked.

Now go to seriously, just go and read the rest. Many good points, resources and articles!

If what you are it does not work: STOP!

If the regurgitated about advice "get rich quickly", link wheels and guaranteed "systems" are you nowhere - STOP!

If all the foregoing, resonates with you, what will you do now to break the cycle and change things?

Image credit: graur razvan ionut / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Advertising disclosure policy*.

View the original article here

No comments: